The client is a listed technology company in the U.S. and plans to enter the China market. Before that, the client would like to understand the publisher environment in China, competitive landscape and the “low-hanging fruit” area to enter
Understood corporations’ needs regarding location data management
- What is the awareness for location data management among businesses in China, including MNC, state-owned enterprises etc.
- What are businesses doing around location data management currently?
- Which type of businesses should be targeted first?
Determined the phases in which the client should reach out to the publishers
- What are the MAUs of each of the major overall publishers and vertical publishers?
- Who are the publishers that should be approached as priority?
Evaluated the client’s competitiveness in the China market
- What are the big groups BAT doing around location data management?
- Are their direct or indirect competitors to the client?
Mapped out the go-to-market strategy for the client
- What is the “Low Hanging Fruit” area for the client to enter that requires the easiest implementation but with highest impact?
- What are the most suitable products/services for different groups of businesses