- Understand the nature of the client’s needs in context and lead the research team in structuring the problem, business modeling, and formulating the appropriate business solution
- Be responsible for project planning, monitoring of effort and timelines, and building industry knowledge within the research team
- Manage the team to conduct in-depth interviews with various respondents, key opinion leaders, and high level personnel across a variety of industries
- Deliver client presentations (for proposal or report) in a highly confident & professional manner.
- Communicate the project status to Manager in charge (e.g. red flags, points of pivot for recommendations, etc)
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Excellent command of English (both spoken and written)
- At least 2 years of work experience in consulting industry.
- Independent and strong logical thinking, creative, analytical skill and detail-oriented.
- Strong communication skills, hardworking, willing to learn, flexible and a good team player.
If you would like to apply for this position or find out more, please email email@example.com using the heading “Associate”.