- Lead project teams to provide strategic consulting services in project design, supervision, and analysis to ensure meaningful and value-added findings are generated from projects
- Understand client needs and business context of client work, e.g., market entry, expansion, customer segmentation, distribution etc.
- Generate insights and recommendations to impact clients’ strategic decision making
- Deliver client presentations (for proposal or report) in a highly confident & professional manner
- Communicate the project status to the Partner in charge
- Maintain close relationships with clients to enhance trust level and to explore further business opportunities.
- Manage the team, including team planning, team building, recruitment, motivation, training, and team member career plan and performance review.
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Bachelor degree or above.
- At least 5 years’ experience in consulting industry.
- Strong client focus and pro-activeness
- Very good influencing, persuading and project management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, Chinese language skills preferred.
- Independent, strong critical thinking and analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Strong personal qualities including great attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, ability to lead and develop a research team, detail-oriented and openness to learn.
- Experience in moderating focus group discussions and in-depth interviews.
If you would like to apply for this position or find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the heading “Senior Manager”.