Mapping Out Strategic Market Entry Plan for Listed US-based Tech Company
What We Did
We delivered a strategic plan that:
- Addressed data location management
- Determined entry phases
- Evaluated the client’s competitiveness in the China market
- Mapped out go-to-market strategy
Understood corporations’ needs regarding location data management
- What is the awareness for location data management among businesses in China, including MNC, state-owned enterprises etc?
- What are businesses doing around location data management currently?
- Which type of businesses should be targeted first?
Determined the phases in which the client should reach out to the publishers
- What are the MAUs of each of the major overall publishers and vertical publishers?
- Who are the publishers that should be approached as priority?
Evaluated the client’s competitiveness in the China market
- What are the big groups (BAT) doing around location data management?
- Are there direct or indirect competitors to the client?
Mapped out the go-to-market strategy for the client
- What is the “Low Hanging Fruit” area for the client to enter that requires the easiest implementation but with highest impact?
- What are the most suitable products/services for different groups of businesses
Discover how SmithStreet can help your business in China